Wednesday, March 5, 2008

This was my view from the train going back from Oslo today. Beautiful sunset. I also spotted 4 deer running across a field, but I wasn't quick enough to take a picture of them.
I had my first interview today, and I believe it went quite well. I'm expecting to hear back from them tomorrow sometime. This one was at the kaffebrenneriet, which is one of the largest coffee companies in Norway. They are set up a bit like Starbucks, but so far only has about 18 stores which are all in Oslo. They are not growing to fast, but are rather concentrated on quality over quantity which I think is great. They also have their own bakery which delivers fresh pastries to every store twice a day. Pretty impressive! I believe I could learn a lot from them.
Friday I have another interview with Studentkafeen AS, which is a coffee shop right next to a university. If I got that job, I wouldn't have to work weekends, which is a nice perk... We'll see what happens :) I truly hope I get a job quick. I went grocery shopping today and spent $100 on food, and it was only two bags of stuff.... Ridiculously Expensive!!!!!
So, I thank God for supplying all my needs according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus!!!! (lol)

I miss each and everyone of you.

2 comments:

jo said...

woah.. that's a lotta dough for two bags... but i'm sure it's nice and healthy stuff too...

beautiful pictures!

Matt and Cristin said...

God is SO good and I'm so proud of you! I know you are in the FOG!! Love ya and miss you!