Friday, March 28, 2008

Happy weekend!!

Hi friends!

I've almost been over here one month now, and I just quit my coffee job and I'm interviewing for some other more grown-up jobs (hehe). After working my first shift, I figured out I was actually pretty tired of the retail world. It was time for a different industry. So, I've interviewed for two jobs the last two days and I got one offer so far, but I'm waiting to hear from the other job before I decide..... The other one pays better, so naturally I'd rather have that one..... The weather is still pretty glum here and I miss spring in Oklahoma.... there's nothing more beautiful than watching the lightning storms in Oklahoma.....

So, good weekend everyone and I'll check in with you all later.....

Remember; Matt. 6:33 "Seek ye first the kingdom of God and His righteousness and all these things shall be added unto you....." As you stay focused on God and what he wants you to do, He'll focus on you and take care of all your needs :)

1 comment:

Matt and Cristin said...

Hi friend! Well, I'm happy for you...at least you know what you DON'T want to do. :) I was on a Starbucks date last night with Matt and I was actually happy I wasn't working there.....(I will always love it....but, you know....). I'm so happy for you that you already have another job offer...that's GREAT!! I'll be praying for the right one for you. Can you believe that it is SNOWING today up here in Washington?!! Gosh....we have had a few great Srping days over the last several weeks...but I really didn't expect anymore snowy stuff! I do love the snow, though. Have a great weekend CAMilla. :) Hee hee.