Friday, March 7, 2008

I'm a Barista once again!

Today I got hired as a barista at one of Oslo's largest coffee companies. My store is located right behind the royal palace, facing the park. It's a very nice neighborhood and I'm so excited to be there. I know I'm in the right place, where God wants me at the moment and that is the greatest feeling in the world. When I get my camera working again (I left the charger at home) I'll take some pictures to show you the store and the view from it. The manager is really nice, and so are the workers that I've met so far.....


psalm 32:8
I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will guide you with my eye.

1 comment:

Matt and Cristin said...

YEAH! That is SO cool! I'm so proud of you and totally excited for your new job! I'm kind of jealous! I miss being a paid barista! :) hee hee. Well....I'm thrilled for you and can't wait for more updates! Love ya!