Monday, March 10, 2008

Missing home

I'm a tad bit homesick today. It's weird. I'm born here, but I'm missing the US so much right now. I really miss the feeling of freedom there and the ability to just jump in my car and take a drive if I felt like it....
I just got a job, so now I'm looking for an apartment in the city, closer to where I'll be working. It's all so expensive - it's insane! I've been looking online for the better part of the day and the best I've found so far is a room for rent in a bigger apartment for about $1000 a month + utilities. Crazy!!!! I'm believing God for great favor right now. He has to provide. And He will!!! I'm sure of it! If it sounds like I'm trying to convince myself, I am (lol). Sometimes you have to remind yourself of God's goodness and mercy. For the Lord is good and His mercy endureth forever!!! For the Lord is good and His mercy endureth forever!! For the Lord is good and His mercy endureth forever!! Bro. Hagin used to say that all the time. I'm saying it now, and for every time I say it I can feel my spirit rejoicing. For the Lord is good and His mercy endureth forever!! you can't say that and stay down.

Anyhow, I love reading your comments :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am so glad you have this blog. It is great to here of your adventures. I love you and you have the grace and favor of God on your life. miss you too. love Melodie O

Matt and Cristin said...

Hi friend! I thought of you on my way home today when I almost dialed your number to call and chat. :( I know you are in Norway...but you know.... :) ..Thinking of you and praying for you...Have a SUPER weekend!!