Saturday, March 1, 2008

Day 2

Today I slept in and it was really great :) Later in the afternoon Janne and I went to my aunt and uncle's house for dinner and it was amazing. Oven baked salmon with potatoes, veggies, and sour cream - a real Norwegian feast!

This evening was the singles service at church. I met a lot of new people and some that I already new from Tulsa. Fun times! Not quite like Synergy (Tina and Glenn will know what I'm talking about), but not bad either. Their hearts are in the right place.

I'm about to fall asleep now, so I think I better stop and go to bed. It's almost midnight here and I'm still not used to the time difference....

Until next time.....

Jer. 29:11
for I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope.

1 comment:

jo said...

sssooooooo..... who did'ya meet?????