Sunday, March 2, 2008

The sun is shining :)

Hi everyone :) today is Sunday and the sun is shining. I can't wait to get outside. I'm going to talk my cousin, Jane, into taking me to the "old city" for some coffee and I'll take lots of pics to show you all on here. I miss every single one of you, but I know God has me here for a purpose and that makes me feel so much better and a little less lonely. Besides, I'm rooming with my cousin and other family is right around the corner, I have other friends here too - so all in all it's not a bad situation. God is faithful and like Cristin said, I am a WOG (woman of God) and I'm walking in the FOG (favor of God). LOL!

Anyhow, I'll catch y'all later with some pics.

Ciao!

1 comment:

jo said...

lol.. a wog in the fog!

that same sun was shining here today... it was great!

;o)