Saturday, January 31, 2009

Words have creative power....

I have been thinking a lot about words I speak and how powerful they are. Words create. Either something good or something bad. Words spoken can change the atmosphere in a room in an instant. It affects you and those around you. The words you speak today, determine where you are tomorrow.

I have not been sick one day this past year. In fact, I can't even remember the last time I was sick. I thank God for divine health every day. When other people around me (mostly people at work cause that's where I am most of the time) talk about the cold coming on or "it's winter now, so I'll probably get sick soon." All I say is, I never get sick! they do and I don't :D Praise God!! I am confident in the Lord and His principles. We believe and therefor speak. You have what you (constantly) say. You end up believing what you say if you keep saying it. Faith comes by hearing. So, what you end up believing depends on what you are listening to on a daily basis.

So, think about what you say.

God is my healer! my provider! my constant help!

No comments: