Saturday, January 17, 2009

I'm having a moment...

I'm ready to freak out any minute now, well... almost... LOL! It's Saturday evening and I have been stuck inside all... day... long... I feel so stuck in this apartment sometimes it's not even funny. I'm so used to being able to get in my car and go anywhere I want whenever I want to.... I don't do well with small spaces. I thought I was doing well before Christmas, but I guess being home over the holidays I got used to the way things were.... and loved it! I miss it.... and I miss all my friends... I stay up late just so that I can chat with some of them... those that are online anyhow.... I'm struggling, just a little, with being back here this time so I'm taking a deep breath... I calm myself down and try to focus on taking one day at a time. And then, before I know it, it will be time to buy a plane ticket and go home!! For good! until then... have a lovely weekend... and no worries... tomorrow I'll be just fine :D

1 comment:

Stina said...

Jeg svarer på norsk jeg.. så kjipt å høre at det er sann!! kan godt skjønne at det er ensomt! jeg skal be litt for deg! og så sees vi to på mandag! :) klemmer