Wednesday, October 22, 2008

I'm back in Norway again after two awesome weeks in T-town :) I arrived yesterday at about 2.30pm local time (which is about 7hrs ahead of Tulsa time) and I was exhausted. I took a little nap, went to bed at about 9.30pm and slept until 5.30am when I had to get up for work. I only woke up once during the night which is pretty good - those of you that have traveled some this way will know this is true. I made it through work just fine, better than expected and now I'm enjoying some delicious Dillano's Black Label coffee before heading over to a friends house with some stuff I brought her from the US.

I let my manager know today that I want time off for Christmas to spend time with my family in Tulsa and she asked me if I was planning on staying there from then on.... So, I think this will work out just fine :) I was hoping she would let me go early and not have to stay on for three months... and it looks like she will (yay!!!) I thank God for his favor!!! It seems like I'm just walking down his path with everything pretty much worked out before I get there - I just have to take every step by faith. Now all I have to do is get my papers from the attorney in Tulsa and take them to the US Embassy in Oslo to apply for my visa. Piece of cake!

1 comment:

Matt and Cristin said...

Camilla...
Hey! :( I tried to call you back a few times... :( I'm glad to see you will be returning in a few short months!! Yeah! Then..we can talk. I hope your time in Tulsa was a blast. I didn't realize you'd be coming back so soon...! Maybe in the new year you can come and meet our boy! :) I hope you are recovering fine from your long journey...love ya and miss ya!