Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy news!

I received my E-2 employee visa application today. It got delivered at work and the first feeling that hits me is joy immediately followed by this really intense feeling of anxiousness.... I now have to make an appointment at the US Embassy for my interview - that was the part I dreaded the most.... After thinking about it some more and reading through the application from the attorney in Tulsa, I'm no longer nervous about it. It's done very well and I really think I have a good shot at this. I've waited for this day for months and it's finally here....:) My steps are ordered by God. I knew it was right for me to come here and I also know it's time for me to come home :)

My appointment is Thursday nov. 6th at 9am (7hr time difference from Tulsa). Please pray that I'll have favor with the people at the US Embassy and that they'll approve my visa quickly.

2 comments:

Matt and Cristin said...

In Jesus' name! I've prayed my friend! Your steps are ordered of the Lord. He is good and His love endures forever! He loves you so much and has some seriously AWESOME plans for you! Can't wait for you to come meet JP. :)

Camilla Tomren said...

Thanks Cristin :) I can't wait either!!