Thursday, October 9, 2008

I am sitting in my old bedroom again in my parents house and it is so nice to be back. I know this is where I'm supposed to be. Not in my old bedroom in my parents house, mind you, but back here, in Tulsa.... This is home to me now. God lead me to go back to my home country for a while to do some things and to grow in some things and I really have. I can see the changes in my own life when I look back at who I was seven months ago..... It has been a good seven months even if some days have been really challenging. I'm growing and changing into the woman God called me to be and it's an exciting time to be alive :). Not just to be a proverbs 31 kind of woman, but like Mrs. Hagin says; a Philippians 4:13 kind of woman. I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength!

No comments: