Friday, October 3, 2008

Hi all!

I'm sitting at the Chicago O'hare airport drinking an iced tripple grande non-fat latte and let me tell you how awesome that feels right now. After being up since 5.15am Norwegian time (it's now 9.20pm there) I'm in great need of some caffeine. I thank God for favor on this trip and it's gone smoothly all the way. I don't know what it is about my passport though, but the last two times I've come to the states I've had to step into some creepy waiting area to get checked out by the security guards. Everytime I sit there and wait while they take my passport into some other room, comes back out after a few minutes and just say "thank you ms Tomren, have a great trip". No one tells me why I have to be taken aside.... It freaks me out everytime, I think what have I done? nothing! I'm here on a regular visitors visa this time and last time I had a valid business visa - no need to scare me like that! Oh well, no matter the reason, I still have favor with both God and man and now I'm about ready to board my flight to T-town :)

Ciao for now and remember; Acknowledge God in all your ways and He will direct your path!

1 comment:

Matt and Cristin said...

Yeah for you!! You are back 'home'. :) Hi my friend! Hope you have a total blast in Tulsa. I'm wishing I could get to see you but that will not happen. Matt and I moved back to Phoenix....to be near the fam with the baby coming...Love ya and miss you!!