Sunday, September 28, 2008

Tulsa here I come!!

it's Sunday morning and I'm already in travel mode. I've started packing and I don't leave before Friday.... How am I supposed to hang on until Friday morning...? LOL

I fly into Tulsa at 4.40pm Friday afternoon, and then I have a hair appointment (thank God!) on Saturday morning.....I'm not quite sure how this happened, but I got talked into entering the Chili cook-off at the Rhema Bible Church annual picnic on Saturday... How I'm supposed to make that happen....? I don't know....shoot, I have never even made chili... I like to eat it... and the spicier the better... :) but from what I've heard it takes a while to cook.... Oh, well if any of you have any good recipes send them my way

camillatomren@gmail.com

Whatever happens, it will be fun :) and I'm so happy to see everyone again..........Better get back to packing and cleaning and my workout before church this afternoon :)

Ciao!

No comments: