Sunday, September 7, 2008

I guess writing this blog is turning into a once a month thing.... not much has happened since last time.... Fall is here and with that the temperature has dropped a bit and it's raining.... I was dreading fall earlier, but it's not really that bad. It's actually really pretty with the leaves changing, the wind is blowing differently and I am no longer dreading it... I bought some warmer clothes and now all I need are some really great shoes and I'm ready - for colder weather! It's been about 13 years since last time I had a Norwegian fall/winter so I've decided to make the best of it and enjoy it while it lasts :) It won't be long before I'm back in Tulsa and with that the cold prairie wind and little to no snow.... And thank God for spring in February!! :)

1 comment:

Matt and Cristin said...

We would most definitely love to read more frequently! :) Hope you are doing well and having fun! I"m a little jealous about the winter...since we are moving back to Phoenix. We only got one Winter up here in the great northwest! Miss you friend.