Monday, September 29, 2008

After a night of little sleep I woke up feeling surprisingly awake. I made breakfast, brewed some awesome Dillano's coffee and went outside to get in the car. It's about 6.20am and the train leaves at 6.34am. Normally, leaving the house at 6.20am gives us just about enough time to get there on time and this morning I also had to scrape ice off the windshields.....I guess end of fall is near and winter is right around the corner... but I made it just in time for the train to roll onto the station... I parked the car under the trees and walked calmly to the other side to get on the 6.34am train. Then, as usual, I put on my ipod and today I listened to the podcast of Kenneth Copeland and Charles Capps on my way to work..... Good stuff! :)

I had the hardest time paying attention at work today. I think mentally I've already left for Tulsa and I'm in total vacation mode already :) Three more days to go people and I'll see you all again :) Yay!

there has been a change of plans..... I'm no longer in the chili cook-off at the church picnic. No worries Dre, we'll still use your recipe and cook up some chili Friday night :)

Ciao!

1 comment:

Michael Johnson said...

Well I am not in the chili cook-off either...I guess neither of us will win the new gas grill. Oh well