Friday, October 28, 2011

Wayne's coffee...


This is my view today from the window seat at Wayne's coffee at Tjuvholmen, Akerbrygge in Oslo.  I love watching the boats (ships) go by.  I'm sure it has something to do with the fact that I've lived in Oklahoma for the last 16 years with no water around other than the pool in the back yard. Even with the wind blowing and the rain falling there is something really peaceful and beautiful about looking at the water.  Fall is well underway here and the trees with leaves left are a vibrant color of yellows and reds.  So beautiful!  I really expected it to be colder than it is outside and underestimated the warmth inside everywhere you go.  They sure know how to crank the heat way up in the fall/winter...  I"m learning to layer again. :)

No comments: