Monday, October 25, 2010

Fake identity

Halloween is coming up and its the perfect opportunity to be someone different. At least for one night... I'm going to dress up as an over accessorized gypsy. Should go better than last year when I dressed up as a vampire and one of my fangs kept falling out... hah! It sounds funny now, but that night it was nothing but a pain in the arse.

Speaking of being someone else... I sometimes wish I was different.... funnier, smarter, prettier, skinnier... not a foreigner... But I keep coming back to the fact that God created me the way I am for a reason and all I have to do is figure out what that reason is and then "run my race". I'm 33 and I still haven't figured it out. How long will it take? I hope not too long cause I'm not getting any younger and I want to have a family one day. Husband, kids, dog. The whole nine yards.

Happy Halloween!

No comments: