Saturday, December 13, 2008

I haven't blogged in a while, but here is a little update on my life.... I was hoping to be flying out tomorrow morning with my new work visa safely inside my passport, but no such luck. I'm still waiting to hear from the Embassy. Yesterday I tried to get my flight changed, but I guess it was a restricted ticket so no changes allowed... Today I bought another ticket for next Sunday and hopefully my visa will come soon. I really want to be in Tulsa with my family for Christmas. I can't wait to have some girl time with Meghan, Tina, Jolie and Abby again... and to see everyone else of my friends too... According to my attorney I should be getting my visa, he says there's no reason for them not to give it to me. So why are they taking so long...? I have no idea, but I'm doing my best to keep my spirits up and keep being patient. James 1:2-3 says: "My brethren count it all joy when you fall into various trials. Knowing that the testing of your faith produces patience." This has for sure been a testing of my faith, it still is... Hope to see y'all very soon ;)

1 comment:

Michael Johnson said...

:) Well I may not be on the "girl time" list but it will be great to be able to hang out when you get back...and you get your family time and girl time out of the way.