Thursday, November 6, 2008

US Embassy visit!

Didn't go quite like I had expected.... I was missing one form that my dad will have to fill out and send back to them. I was told it will take about 4-6 weeks to process.... The lady also doubted my qualifications to do the job as operations manager for my dad's business. Even though I have a Bachelors in Business management from TU and have had my own company for almost 4 years....

I had entered the country under false pretenses while I was a student at TU, which I didn't know until today... so I guess that explains why I kept being held up at the custom/immigration everytime I entered the country. My student visa was for Tulsa Community College and not the University of Tulsa... Anyhow, that's not a major issue, but it's forever in the system :(

I do belive, though, that God is the way maker!!! He can make a way where there is no way :) and I'm still expecting miracles to take place for me. Please pray for me right now. I need it! I'm doing my best to stay positive and to keep a smile on my face :) A person in faith is a happy person!!

1 comment:

Matt and Cristin said...

Oh Camilla...I'm so sorry. :(
We have prayed though...and God can do ANYTHING! I'll continue to pray for favor and speediness. :) I love ya girl!