Tuesday, November 11, 2008

I've been thinking a lot about faith lately. Most of you know that I'm in the process of getting my visa and that my visit to the Embassy didn't appear to go so well. I'm still believing for a miracle and that God will make a way where there seem to be no way! The hardest part about it, for me, is having to wait..... To still be happy and to stay focused on my job while I wait... Not knowing is always hard for me. I don't like to wait. I like knowing. I like the security of knowing what's going to happen and when it's going to take place. I'm very much a "on time" person and I like everyone else to be the same....

But faith wouldn't be necessary if there was no waiting involved... right? So, I'm working on my patience... I'm determined to win this fight. I will stay in faith about this. I will not allow any negative thought or scenario to dwell in my mind. God knows I have had a few lately, but I'm casting them out. No doubt or fear is allowed! So, with this I'm encouraging myself. I choose to believe the best and that it is now my turn. This is my year for new beginnings! And I refuse to give up no matter how things look or how I feel about it. How I feel has nothing to do with it. Because we walk by faith and not by sight! I serve a big God who is also my father. Who created the heavens and the earth and everything in it. Who's yo Daddy? :)

1 comment:

Matt and Cristin said...

You are funny!...and I'm in agreement with you. :) We are not moved by our circumstances, but by the Word of God! :) God has plans. I also love the quote in your next blog...whatever crosses you also crosses God. We should just live like be believe that..because we DO!!