Friday, April 4, 2008

The new job.....

I'm working as a customer service representative for a media house in Oslo. My cousin also works here, which is partly the reason why I got this job. I'll be part time until June, filling in where needed, after that it's full time.

I spent second day of training sorting through returned papers and updating addresses of current customers. It's not the most exciting job in the world, but its not bad either. Besides, its kind of fun just filling in where needed for a while.... My coworkers are all really nice and friendly too, which is awesome!
I like it here. I'll tell you more later....... Ciao for now :)

1 comment:

MacKenzie Olivia said...

hi girlie. didn't realize you had a blog. and i didn't know you moved back to norway. i look forward to reading more of your blog