Saturday, April 12, 2008

I declare!

I found this written in one of Joel O'steen's books and I really liked it so I wrote it down for myself, and I'd like to also share it with you....

I declare!

· I declare that I am blessed with God’s supernatural wisdom, and I have clear direction for my life.

· I declare that I am blessed with creativity, with courage, with ability, and with abundance.

· I declare that I am blessed with a strong will and with self-control and self-discipline.

· I declare that I am blessed with a great family, with good friends, with good health, and with faith, favor, and fulfillment.

· I declare that I am blessed with success, with supernatural strength, with promotion, and with divine protection.

· I declare that I am blessed with an obedient heart and with a positive outlook on life.

· I declare that any curse that has ever been spoken over me, any negative evil word that has ever come against me, is broken right now.

· I declare that I am blessed in the city. I am blessed in the country. I am blessed when I go in. I am blessed when I come out.

· I declare that everything I put my hands to do is going to prosper and succeed.

· I declare that I am blessed.